A web-talk was held by our alumni Animesh Pathak (2003 batch) on 13th Feb (Saturday) at 2 PM. It was held in our dept in Batch of 98 Hall.
For those who dont know about him here are some facts:
- He got 10 points in 4 consecutive semesters.
- Was Convener of Kashi Yatra in his 4th year.
- He is currently working in INRIA, France as Researcher
- He is one of the most active alumni in all Institute projects.
He talked about various aspects of intern-ships.
- Why internship is necessary?
Intern-ship is very important for industrial exposure and working experience on live projects.
If we apply for job, our previous experience in the field counts.
- Which internship to pursue industrial or research?
Both are equally important.
- Is internship important after 1st year or 2nd year?
- What is value of Prof. project?
Unfortunately power-cut happened before he could tell us more. We are planning to continue this workshop sooner we get the appointment from Animesh.
Here are some pics of the talk.